Director of ResearchDavid has served as a Director of Research in the financial services industry for just under a decade. He received his PhD and Master of Science in Engineering from University of California, San Diego as well as Bachelor of Science in Mathematics from the University of California, Santa Barbara. David lives in La Jolla with his two wonderful children.
- Favorite destination: Home or Hawaii
- Hidden skill: Composing symphonies
- Favorite food: Pizza
- Favorite book: Blondie24: Playing at the Edge of Al
- Item on the bucket list: Visit the Galapagos Islands
- What motivates you: Helping other people
- What advice would you give your 12-year-old self: You know those plans you have…yeah, never mind